The book, “Get Backed: Craft Your Story, Build the Perfect Pitch Deck, and Launch the Venture of Your Dreams” is an essential read for individuals looking into setting up their startup. However, this material isn’t merely about fundraising for a startup, and it is a comprehensive set of professional advice that delves into the following:
- Pitch decks and fundraising strategies of 15 business endeavors that had amassed a handsome $150 million
- Email templates that will get the interest of various personnel of importance in business ventures
- Exercises on presenting pitch decks that were created by experts
- Tips on how to build effective pitch deck slides and how each content would answer pertinent inquiries
- Information on where to go to for sources for startups and the corresponding advantages and disadvantages or each
- A walkthrough on how to create aesthetic design presentations.
- An inspiring narrative about an entrepreneur who one day shows up in Silicon Valley bereft of the proper contacts but was able to get investments from Fred Anderson, Bono, and Peter Thiel only 6 months in.
The book “Get Backed: Craft Your Story, Build the Perfect Pitch Deck, and Launch the Venture of Your Dreams” will also guide you through using what is called the “friendship loop.” The friendship loop is a detailed process meant for establishing good relations with every one of value for what one may be trying to establish. The book configures in creating a pitch deck that would have the founders and investors looking for your direction.
About the Author
Evan Baehr and Evan Loomis author the book. Baehr is a co-founder of the tech company dedicated to growing what is called the “fortune five million,” a group of small businesses across the United States.
Loomis is the go-to guy for raising capital for startups. He mentors entrepreneurs through firms, Techstars, and Praxis. Also, under his belt, he heads the Corporate Strategy at Corinthian Health Services.
Together, Evan Baehr and Evan Loomis can build this impressive material that not only helps individual entrepreneurs but also advances the entrepreneurial community.