Review Investing in the Next Big Thing: How to Invest in Startups and Equity Crowdfunding like an Angel Investor
by JOSEPH HOGUE
Investors look for the safe haven as they invest their capital. Investing in the Next Big Thing reveals the best businesses where to invest their money with hefty returns. Unlike what most people think, this safe haven, high-profit, income-generating investment is found in startups and equity crowdfunding, which usually go under the radar of analysts and do not get much hype and attention.
This book will take readers to a hidden paradise of investing and allow them to see the beauty of this safe haven investment and empower individual investors to be successful. A research-laden material, this book presents powerful strategic planning for investors that will allow them to experience profitable investing.
About the Author
Joseph Hogue is a financial analyst, blogger, and writer. He earned his degree at Iowa State University and started his career as a real estate agent and in corporate finance. He started in venturing the investing industry and developed his passion for investment analysis. He is more popular as an online influencer as he blogs to share his ideas.
Table of Contents
The book contains the following contents:
- What is Equity Crowdfunding Investing?
- Crowdfunding Investing Risks and Returns
- Understanding the Fundamental Cycle in Crowdfunding Investing
- 5 Types of Crowdfunding Deals and Investment
- Analyzing Crowdfunding Deals
My Quick Deal Checklist to Weed Out the Losers
Researching Market Opportunity
Forecasting Startup Financials
Will Management Sabotage Your Crowdfunding Investment
4 Startup Investing Risks and How to Manage Them
Putting a Price on a Startup – 3 Valuation Methods
- After the Investment – Managing Your Money
- Exit Strategies – How Investors make Money
- A Strategic Investing Strategy to Minimize Risk and Maximize Returns
- Pinterest: A Case Study
- Is Crowdfunding still for You?
- A Special Request
- Crowdfunding Investor Resources
- Get the Best Pre-IPO Opportunities Now