Review Wealth Management Unwrapped, Revised and Expanded: Unwrap What You Need to Know and Enjoy the Present
by CHARLOTTE B. BEYER
One is guaranteed to acquire intensive education and adequate knowledge about investment management through straightforward narrative and illustrations of Wealth Management Unwrapped, Revised, and Expanded. The purpose of this book is not to just lay down terminologies and jargons. Instead, it was written to deliver a sense of understanding about the field and to urge readers to establish a more transparent exchange of information and healthier discourse with their advisors.
This book serves as every investor’s ultimate guide for understanding deeper jargon, frameworks, and financial systems, all while teaching readers what factors to consider in choosing an advisor, how to study the fine print and proper ways on how to manage wealth.
Subscribing to this book’s lesson and insights will give in-depth knowledge about key differences of advisors and financial managers, all while teaching the best questions in advisor interview. In addition to this, one will be brought up to systematic dissection of statements and conflict of interest and how to assess if one is capable of being an advisor.
About the Author
Charlotte B. Beyer is a professional Wall Street analyst with a specialization in wealth management researches and studies. She endeavored in entrepreneurship to which she retired from her own company as Chief Executive Officer back in 2012. After doing so, she launched Principle Quest Foundation, whose mission is to provide revolutionary assistance and education for women.
Table of Contents
About the Author
- Chapter 1- Who’s in Charge of My Wealth, Inc.?
- Chapter 2- My Money, Myself
- Chapter 3- Are you a Do-It-Yourselfer?
- Chapter 4- If You Don’t Know Where You’re Going, Any Investment Will Get You There
- Chapter 5- If You Don’t Know Who the Sucker Is at the Table, It Might Be you!
- Chapter 6- Resist the Razzle Dazzle: How to Judge the Beauty Contest
- Chapter 7: Transparency, or How I Learned to Love Conflicts of Interest
- Chapter 8- Courtship Is usually More Fun Than Marriage
- Chapter 9- Can This Marriage Be Saved? When to Fire Your Advisor
- Chapter 10- Aging-Grave Concerns
- Chapter 11- Born Rich- A Curse or a Blessing?
- Chapter 12- I’m a Robot, and I’m Here to Help
- Chapter 13- Women with Wallets
- Chapter 14-The 10 Principles of the Principal