Review How to Make Money in Stocks
by WILLIAM J. O’NEIL
O’Neil’s contribution to the financial literature became a national bestseller as it offers a comprehensive and authoritative system on how to invest. Regardless of the persisting market trends, whether ascending or descending, How to Make Money in Stocks has helped millions of investors on how to clear the leading towards financial stability. The simple CAN SLIM investing methodology backed investors up with seven efficient ways aimed at minimizing risks, all while increasing higher profitability.
The system remains to be the number one guide since lessons are derived from experiences and insights of the world’s most successful market winners. This edition is guaranteed to render lessons about optimum techniques on how to determine viable stocks before it reaches market popularity. This also provides knowledge on how to choose the ideal stocks, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds to increase profits.
About the Author
WILLIAM J. O’NEIL is established and currently sits as the chairperson of Investor’s Business Daily. Another financial solutions firm he founded is the O’Neil +Company, which provides services related to equity market information and research for various financial managers across the world.
Table of Contents
Part 1- A Winning System: CAN SLIM
- America’s Greatest Stock-Picking Secrets
- How to Read Charts like a Pro and Improve Your Selection and Timing
- C= Current Big or Accelerating Quarterly Earnings and Sales per Share
- A= Annual Earnings Increases: Look for Big Growth
- N= Newer Companies, New Products, New Management, New Highs Off Properly Formed Chat Bases
- S= Supply and Demand: Big Volume of Demand at Key Points
- L= Leader or Laggard: Which is Your Stock?
- I= Institutional Sponsorship
- M= Market Direction: How Can You Determine It
Part 2- Be Smart From the Start
- 10. When You Must Sell and Cut Every Loss… Without Extension
- 11. When to Sell and Take Your Worthwhile Profits
- 12. Money Management: Should You Diversify, Invest for the Long Haul, Use Margin, Sell Short, or Buy Options, IPOs, Tax Shelters, Nasdaq Stocks, Foreign Stocks, Bonds, and Other Assets
- 13. Twenty-One Costly Common Mistakes Investors Make
Part 3- Investing Like a Professional
- 14. More Models of Great Stock Market Winners
- 15. Picking the Best Market Themes, Sectors, and Industry Groups
- 16. How I Use IBD to Find Potential Winning Stocks
- 17. Watching the Market and Reacting to News
- 18. How You Could Make Your Million Owning Mutual Funds
- 19. Institutional Portfolio Ideas
- 20. Important Time-Tested Proven Rules and Guidelines to Remember